HydraFacial ™ MD is an exciting skin renewal therapy ~ offering HydroPeel ~ Diamondabrasion ~ LED Intense Light ~ and Lymphatic drainage! Ruth Ann Holloway is the first in the Northern Utah, Logan area, to offer HydraFacial MD.™
note: some offices d o not offer the entire HydraFacial treatment, please be aware that they do not have the HydraFacial ™ MD machine with all four modalities...only the HydroPeel)
The HydraFacial MD™ is a technologically advanced treatment. You'll love the way your skin looks and feels! Non-invasive, non-irritating exfoliation- an alternative to other ablative treatments, for those needing help with skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, and acne care.
Marc Edward, Lic. Esthetician
Marc Edward Skincare
Voted the Best Facialist in LA!
Proud to have been the "go-to" facialist for 2012 Oscar winners!
"Ruth Ann is a Hydrafacial EXPERT and when I got my machine
she gave me expert advice on how to make it the most effective
I always consult Ruth Ann and and trust her professional opinion;
she is a skincare perfectionist. I appreciate that!"
What is the value of Hydrafacial M.D.™?
- The ability to hydrate AND exfoliate the skin sets the HydraFacial™ apart from all other skin resurfacing procedures.
The Hydrafacial M.D.™ is like no other treatment available. Why?
- Hydrafacial uses serum-based vacuum skin resurfacing technique with patented HydroPeel™ hand piece. Here at Dermal Dimensions Skin Therapy advanced solutions are used for your particular skin care needs - aging, acne, sun damaged, dehydrated, blackheads, ...Hydrafacial to the rescue.
- Hydrafacial simultaneous exfoliation, extraction, cleansing, and deep hydration.
- Hydrafacial can be combined with other therapies.
- Hydrafacial is excellent for skin maintenance.
Marie Osmond Hydrafacial Skin Therapy Testinonial Dermal Dimensions Utah
What results may be expected?
- Visibly reduced fine lines & wrinkles.
- Improvement in acne-prone skin; less oily, less breakouts.
- Refined pores, skin tone & skin texture.
- Reduced under-eye puffiness.
- Hydrated skin; improved suppleness & elasticity of skin.
- Helps diminish hyper-pigmentation (melasma / brown spots).
How many HydraFacial™MD treatments are needed ? At Dermal Dimensions™ your Hydrafacial™ MDexperience will be individualized for you. Here are the basics:
- Many people report seeing visible skin refinement after just one Hydrafacial skin treatment.
- Hydrafacial can be combined with other skin therapies for advanced treatment.
- A series of Hydrafacial skin treatments bring best results. Your program will be created just for you.
- New collagen and elastin deep within the skin shows visible longer term results in approximately three weeks after a Hydrafacial skin treatment.
- After your series, you will want to continue your HydraFacial™ treatments once a month.
Is the HydraFacial MD™ for all skin types?
- The HydraFacial™ skin treatment is designed to treat even sensitive skin. Your treatment may include custom-blending of serums for your unique skin condition.
How long does the Hydrafacial MD™ treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain?
- The HydraFacial™ treatment is a fast and efficient and takes as little as 30minutes.
- There is no discomfort . Most find it relaxing as well as invigorating.
- Mineral make-up may be applied allowing you to return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime .
Beautiful Skin at Any Age: "I have been a client of Ruth Ann’s for about 10 years and the greatest benefit that I have noticed is the refined texture of my skin. Compliments come from other people. When they find out my real age (60's+) they don’t believe me and say statements like, "You look ten years younger than that!", or " I thought you were about 50!" To hear this makes my day! " - Pat B., Logan Utah